Database size + Active Leagues for New Laptop

I have just purchased a 2 Duo Processor T8300 2.40 GHz with 4 gig ram and 256 graphics card. Will i be able to run the following on fm 09 without any trouble - i thinking long term as I like to do long career games.

Database - Large ( im going on fm 2007 sizes - small - medium - large - has this changed?)

England - Prem - conference - I guess the prem, fa cup will be on full detail as I will be managing in that league .The following leagues will not be on full detail but i want to activate them so i can manage there one day.

Italy - A + B

Spain - A + B

France - ligue one only

Germany - Bundesliga only

Scotland - Prem only

Holland - Prem only

USA - MLS only

Brazil - Prem

Argentina - Prem

I have that as a total of 16 divisons from 10 countries - like i say I dont want the game to lag after 5 or so seasons and I would like the game on the largest database - which I think is large?

really looking forward to seeing the 3d pitch on with my new graphics card. It will run ok on the NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 8600M GT with 256MB dedicated graphic memory wont it?

Thanks for any help :)

Should do the job mate. Mine has less RAM than yours and comfortably runs a few more leagues than that. Also your processor is faster! Did you know there was a secret "huge" database? There are threads about it so just search for it, otherwise its as you said (small, medium, large).

Archived