Over-Valued Players

If you think they are so over valued it's probably the game telling you it's time to sell them!

I've seen it a few times when one player is valued at 10m+ and another far less but the lower value is far better, it might be to do with age and the players potential or international caps but I must admit once or twice I have fund it strange and decided to just sell the player and take the big cash.

One thing to watch out for though is that if you ell a valuable player who maybe isn't even a regular in the first team other players still become "angered at the sale of a star player" which is a little annoying.

On my arsenal game, man city bought Bendter for 41 Million :O he was on transfer list and i offered him for 16 million, then man city came in with a bid of 41 Million, i was chuffed and by the way i was in the 2nd season.

oh how i would love for bendtner to be sold...

all of these over rated players i have looked at and i think ive managed to get their values down as at one point N'Gog was valued higher than Benzema ive altered their Ca/Pa so its more realistic, they will all be on the next update

On my arsenal game, man city bought Bendter for 41 Million :O he was on transfer list and i offered him for 16 million, then man city came in with a bid of 41 Million, i was chuffed and by the way i was in the 2nd season.

Shame you sold him. He was world player of the year for me in 2014, leading the Gunners to their sixth straight Premier League title with 30+ goals.

Archived