bugs in 9.2

Hey I noticed a few issues with fm2009 and im wondering if that might be caused because my save is from demo.

- I have an AMC playing in free role. His rating during the game never goes up, only down, so he ends up with 5.x most of the time, until the game is over or he's subbed in and then suddenly his rating jumps up to 6-7 or whatever that looks more like the real rating.

- players running for the ball thats not completely in front of them often start sidestepping which makes them slow down and lets the opponents get to the ball faster...

anyone else having these issues?

- players running for the ball thats not completely in front of them often start sidestepping which makes them slow down and lets the opponents get to the ball faster...

Sounds like a graphics issue rather than a problem with the ME itself. It's just struggling to marry what's happing under the 3D tablecloth with what you are seeing.

Probably better in the bugs forum, expecially if you can upload example matches to the ftp. There are instructions in there on how to do that and it helps the programmers fix it.

Archived