How many league titles have you won in a row,mines 6 soon to be 7

08/09 porto

09/10 porto

10/11 porto

11/12 porto

12/13 porto

13/14 porto

14/15 FC Bayern(1st with 8 games to go)

Am going for 30 in a row but ill most probably get bored soon and start a new one

In 08 I won 12 in a row from the first season with hearts in scotland and in 09 I have won 6 in a row with brugge in belgium. Its not really a challenge winning the league in Portugal, Scotland, Holland, Belgium or Australia.

Try to win 10 premierships or serie a's in a row and you'll definitely struggle as all it takes is a little bad run and your 10 points behind. I generally win the league in scotland or belgium by at least 20 points every season and you can do it with a squad that would come nowhere near winning the english title.

In 08 I won 12 in a row from the first season with hearts in scotland and in 09 I have won 6 in a row with brugge in belgium. Its not really a challenge winning the league in Portugal, Scotland, Holland, Belgium or Australia.

Try to win 10 premierships or serie a's in a row and you'll definitely struggle as all it takes is a little bad run and your 10 points behind. I generally win the league in scotland or belgium by at least 20 points every season and you can do it with a squad that would come nowhere near winning the english title.

Thats why i left porto to go to bayern,not the hardest to win the portuguese title.

Next im going to win a few titles in germany then go to premiership or serie a win them titles.

I have now won 2 premierships in a row with Newcastle in my game where I started at Kettering, second season I have won 29 out of the first 30 games and have already got the league wrapped up so maybe I have mastered the harder leagues as well now.

Secret is definitely to be building for the future straight away. I got the Newcastle job in the 8th season and they were championship, I signed about 30 players between 16 and 18 and kept the ones who were already good enough for the team and loaned out or put in the reserves all the others and out of those 30 I reckon 20 have become £10m+ players and are now helping me storm the premier league.

Basically if you go through every 16/17 year old in the player search list you'll find a lot who already have decent stats and my theory is if the have decent or good stats at 16/17 they are going to become awesome and it saves millions in the long run if you plan on having a good run with one team.

Archived