Points of View needed....?

If any one can help give there points of view to help me understand coupl eof issues i'm not sure about that be great..

When playing wide formation, is it ok to use a playmaker that plays in the Centre of Midfield?... If so where is a play maker best used?.. DMC.?, MC.? or AMC.?

When giving out creative freedom, i notice that some global tactics you guys use have CF the same all over.... when giving CF to players how important is it to only give it to players with high Creativity?... also players that have low teamwork stat will ignore you instrution's, is it best to give them less CF or more?...

The other team setting is Closing down, alot of people use that it frames and grades, how important is it to give players with low work rate less closing down?...

When your assistant gives you feed back, it can oftern say striker looks like he is used to playing a more direct game??... what does it mean?.. my striker is already on attacking mentality, it also says he isnt used to closing down as much but thats down to low TW and WR..

When playing more defensive how much should CF be lowerd by?...

Finaly, using the team talks, i used at HT dont let your performance drop when 2-0 up at home, 2nd half they pulled back to 2-2, After the game when i checked, it said " angerd, seemed confused!!".... when should this be used because iv never seen any possitive out come from it?..

Thanks for any help and views in advance.:thup:

Archived