Liverpool only gets 2 commercial link clubs?

I have been playing Liverpool for both FM 08 and 09 and I realised that although people say there are 3 possible countries for commercial links (USA, Japan and China)

Whenever I have played, I have never been able to get a commercial link with a China club

anybody experienced the same thing?

or do i just have to keep trying?

after i get my links with a USA and Japanese club, and i ask for another commercial link, the board will always return and say they can't find any =s

I think this is a bit of an issue, the commercial link ones. Japan isn't really that big of a market for European teams any more. Their own teams are strong enough and sustain the fan base well. It's the rest of Asia that are big on these major European sides, and SI need to reflect this. Personally I've not played with Liverpool (can't bear to 'sack' Rafa!) so I couldn't say.

If im not mistaken no matter what club you go, you are only allowed 2 Commercial link clubs before your board starts to report back that they cant find a suitable club to link with. This was defo the case with 08 and im seeing the same on 09. not sure why though, i cant see a reason why there would be a limit.

Archived