Activation Problem

Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before, my computer has no internet connection (this is a different computer). So i rang the activation line followed all the steps and got a message both on my screen and on the phone saying that activation had been successful.

However, when i try loading up the program again to play it i am presented with the activate your software screen again.

Any one had this problem? If you can help it would be really appreciated

Tried both and can't seem to find anything that helps me out as most phone problems seem to be not getting the thrid part of the auth key. I get everything set upto the point where both phone and computer screen say activation was successful, then when i try to load the game i'm told i need to activate in order to play.

I really hope that this whole process will be dropped for the next game as it's ridiculous i've never had as much trouble playing a game as i have with this already. Apparently i've registered successfully 4 times now but yet if i boot up FM i'm told i need to activate my software. I'm now gettng to the stage where i think i may return the game and go and buy Fifa manager or something instead.

Archived