Are press conferences pointless/broken?

I'm getting really fed up with bizarre outcomes from press conferences ..

I am playing away to Helsinborgs with my Djurgardens team and the journalist says he thinks Larsson is a threat and do I agree - I say yes of course he's a threat (2nd option) and when asked who I will use to counter the threat I say 'my DMC Johannsen'.

End press conference.

Half my squad are 'enraged with my comments' and have plunged in morale. Johannsen himself 'doesnt feel worthy of my comments'.

I mean WTF? In what universe does my saying that a legend like Larson is a threat and that my combative DMC is going to be tasked with containing him enrage my team??

If you can't do it properly, in a logical and consistent fashion - you know so that what you actually say and what your players react to are even in the same bloody galaxy - what's the point?

I'd rather not have it as a game feature at all!

:mad:

What makes me mad (yes mad) is the way they keep putting these half arsed 'features' into the game that contribute absolutely nothing and never work right anyway. Its almost like they want to put you off ..

I remember when press/journalist interaction was first implemented: it hasn't changed hardly. You still have no idea what the point of it is, it still makes no sense half the time and you can only say one thing to get it 'right' or you suffer.

Now I will almost certainly lose my next away match because my entire team are annoyed for no reason.

As if the game isn't random/hard enough already .. !

yeah i just choose the middle option and not answer - its not worth answering that question anymore adn risking everyone gettin ****ed off

i chose the defender i deemed best in my squad thinkin it wud give him a boost if i thought he could contain that opposing player - next thing half my defence wanna kill me

Archived