loading all players?

i tried searching for this but couldnt find any info on it. when i am starting a new save file, i want to load as much as i possibly can so i downloaded the "huge" sized database and i select all the playable leagues and load down to the lowest possible division but i was wondering about the option at the bottom to load all players from a country. if i dont select any countries will this make a difference since i am using the huge database, or will there still be a large amount of players greyed out?

well if u are playing Semi-pro teams like Blue square north-south, its better to load all players from certain countries

even with a large database, u wouldnt find alot of players with expired contracts in other countries' amateur leagues (which u can sign for free because u virtually do not have any funds to spend in such leagues)

if u are playing north-south conference and only large database, u find yourself very limited with options, i recommend loading all players from France, Italy, Scotland but for higher leagues, a large database should do just fine

Archived