Throwing my teacups about

Ok before anyone has a pop if you can help please advise. getting really angry with FM09 now had a semi decent 1st season playing as Hyde, unreal players and masked attributes. 1st season only just won the BSN, but now in BSP but the problems I was having with the game are now worse and really annoying, most of the issues have been covered aplenty ( players dancing, long shots from ai, etc). Thought okay maybe me so have a butchers at this and other forums and download the TT&F stuff, all seems to make sense pretty much what I ahd done just a little tweaking. 1st game against AFC Wimbledon manage to grind out a goal playing semi decent football, they hardly get a sniff and 5 minutes after my perfectly crafted goal a screamer from 40 yards and their only shot on target for the whole game. Okay I like the fact that the game has been made harder but FOR CRYING OUT LOUD LETS HAVE SOME REALISM. I'm an AFC Dons fan and it just don't happen like that. For those who have been saying this game should not have been released until the bugs have been ironed out I am in total agreement not just for this game but anything to do with software, jeez if I did my job and it was wrong I'd be sued left right and centre

Right so help please not insults

dont really know majorly what you're asking for because this is an issue that im assuming will be tweaked in the patch but maybe try : a better keeper, closing down all over the pitch, tight marking on those players who are scoring them (CM's etc.) with man marking maybe.

Or how about some keep ball tactics for 5 mins after you score

Archived