football manager - again.....

please dont tell me to look around the forums for my answer because i have done all that, i was speaking with matt (part of the sega team) and he told me someone was going to contact me with regards to gettin my game going? is there anyone online that think's they may be able to help? i have dwnloaded the fixvs thing and it still doesnt work, i dont no what else to do, i simply cant activate my game

the things is it is installed on 3 other computers and they all play fine, just not on mine for some reason...

It's basically a system where you put the code in, either via the phone or the internet, and then the game is activated, providing you have input the code correctly. It's dead easy. I'm technically ********, but I still managed it.

ok mate, il give it a go, but where do i get it from?

It's one of the options when you install the game. You might have to reinstall the game though I'm afraid. I'm not sure if you will have to, but it asks how you want to activate the game before installation starts.

lol not to bothered about having to uninstall it, will do anything to just see the main menu lol

lol not to bothered about having to uninstall it, will do anything to just see the main menu lol

right, its all uninstalled, iv uninstalled steam aswell, i have now installed it, it hasnt asked me anything bout steam, finished installing and straight away its askin for the activation key, i typed it in, but still unable to find connection so basically back to where i started, i dont have steam or uniloc installed??

Archived