Crash dumps- what is SI answer?

The new patch better fix this, or its defo the end of my love affair with fm. I have been playing since champ 93 and the new game has been the biggest dissapointment of all the versions.

This is all due to tech issues and the game code not nearly enough optimised.

My game is crashing with the bloody crash dump box frequently. Get this, i had it running after a great deal of tinkering (huge directx download etc) on a 64 mb geforce 100/1000 card? No crash dumps then. I upgraded to a geforce 6200 256 mb card and crash dumps ahoy..... MAKING THE GAME UNPLAYABLE.

I have the latest graphic drivers, the patch before ye ask. I just find it CRAZY i could play the game before on such a basic card and i didnae have problems like this.

my specs are pretty basic, pentium 4 1.8g and 1g of ram, but i only pay 2 leagues scots prem and english prem.

Come on SI help out this disgruntled long term consumer, i,m fast losing faith with once brilliant series.

The new patch better fix this, or its defo the end of my love affair with fm. I have been playing since champ 93 and the new game has been the biggest dissapointment of all the versions.

This is all due to tech issues and the game code not nearly enough optimised.

My game is crashing with the bloody crash dump box frequently. Get this, i had it running after a great deal of tinkering (huge directx download etc) on a 64 mb geforce 100/1000 card? No crash dumps then. I upgraded to a geforce 6200 256 mb card and crash dumps ahoy..... MAKING THE GAME UNPLAYABLE.

I have the latest graphic drivers, the patch before ye ask. I just find it CRAZY i could play the game before on such a basic card and i didnae have problems like this.

my specs are pretty basic, pentium 4 1.8g and 1g of ram, but i only pay 2 leagues scots prem and english prem.

Come on SI help out this disgruntled long term consumer, i,m fast losing faith with once brilliant series.

I have that card and have not experienced this mate so I doubt it is the card.

Archived