My central defender had 256 shots, according to the match stats! I drew 1-1.

Sorry, don't know how to post a screenie anymore but my centre back had 255 shots off target. he managed one on target though, and ended up with a 7.5. lol.

WTF? I drew at home to Spurs. Strikers going through a goal drought (yet again), my team are testing the woodwork frequently, having disallowed goals, there are ridiculous keeper assists, high number of injuries, crunching, crippling fouls against my galore, cannot loan players out, etc, etc, etc. All known issues no doubt but ridiculously frustrating nevertheless. It was not even close to satisfyingly complete/properly playable on release.

I had problems with activation, had to download all the gumpf to get it to work, played a season and a half when the game wouldn't even start up. Had to uninstall and re-install loads of ways to get it going, I even had my honesty questioned with regards to piracy etc. It has been an utter shambles. I could go on and on as to why this has been so so so poor this release, but I will get the usual "you don't have to play it", "no game gets released without the need for patches", "it's your tactics", "this happens in real life", "people want a challenge, go and play fifa", etc etc.

I really feel this is losing its appeal. I know it's the first version I have played and not enjoyed, relative to its predecessors. I am willing, and hoping, the patch convinces me otherwise. I love this game man, it's killing me it's so s**t, and has been such a mess from the release day till now.

Bring on the patch and please god, let it sort out this trouble so I can retain what youthful looks I have left......please?

Lol - he is a beast in the air, but his shooting needs work! Long shots set to rarely as well. Imagine his attempts count if not...?

Haha. I was just thinking of him smashing the ball towards goal no matter where he was on the pitch - heading for goal when clearing a corner in his own penalty area!

I'm just imagining watching Jonathan Woodgate firing off 3 shots at goal every minute with no success...

This comment is hilarious, actually had me laughing!

To the OP, yes iv experienced all those issues, and to me, shots hitting the woodwork, in game injuries/fouls, striker lean spells for no apparent reason, difficulty loaning young players out and the rating system are the main ones, really hope they're sorted out in the next patch.

Archived