Fabregas and walcott are not motivated to play for me!

I have recently taken over at Arsenal, I have worked my way up from managing at Sc Cambuur in Holland getting them promoted, then took over at Carlisle and also cameroon at international. I got Carlisle promoted in our second season and also came 3rd in the world cup with Cameroon.

I then managed to win the African nations with Cameroon and joined Newcastle, I resigned from Cameroon and managed to win LEague cup and Uefa cup in my second season with Newcastle and come 2nd in league 20 points behind Arsenal! I am considered world class and in the summer Arsenal offered me the job as Pat rice retired.

During my first few games my ass man in his feedback says that Fabregas and Walcott can't get motivated to play for a manager of my standing? :confused:

is there anything I can do to sort this situation out? would getting a new ass man with high motivation and management help?

I've got the same problem with Mascherano. I'm just doing what these posters have said, win. I'm 3 points clear in the prem with 6 games left and I avoid the other big 4 in the run in, and I've already won the league cup. Hopefully he'll sort himself once I get my hands on the long awaited prem trophy!!

Michael Svennson struggles with me at Southampton but it may not help me after having a board takeover by a Mexican Tycoon and spending approx £70m in 2 seasons! Players like Rafinha and Ochoa are now at Saints in the Prem and Svennson doesn't like the fact the club has moved on. I still play him (which aint bad as he is 4th best CB, he got 15 games in the promotion season) so he should be motivated enough for that but unfortunately he aint, I've let him play in the reserves all of last season except when I was playing him in the full squad and he aint had a game yet since we've been promoted!

Hope my nice little story (as ***** as it is) helps u decide what to do!

will just go with the flow, if their performances go down then may drop them not sure about putting them in reserves...they may throw a strop and say they wanna leave...worse comes to worse could sell them to Real or Barca for silly amounts of money..I sold Adebayor to Real for 56 mil ..hes 29 now ..

Archived