This Transfer System Has Changed...But It's Not Fixed!

I just got offered $71 million Australian dollars for a 29 year old Joe Cole! Thats about 32 million pounds. If you look below the offer, the previous was 46 million for Anelka, who was also 29! I know they are good now, but next season Cole will be worth probably only 2/3 of his value and the year after hardly anything.

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m378/hasselbainkrulz/Picture27.png

I just got offered $71 million Australian dollars for a 29 year old Joe Cole! Thats about 32 million pounds. If you look below the offer, the previous was 46 million for Anelka, who was also 29! I know they are good now, but next season Cole will be worth probably only 2/3 of his value and the year after hardly anything.

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m378/hasselbainkrulz/Picture27.png

I'm slightly confused here...

What are you going on about?

Actually... It's probably around £28.4. Joe Cole is a very good player, and if someone wants him, they're going to have to pay, that's what the AI think in this situation, and if you're seeing a problem with this then you're probably thinking about whether it's worth it or not. If you don't sell him for that price then you've proved the system correct, as they're going to need more than that to get him from you.

Also, I'm about to check what the exact conversion rate is on this game, because you might be right. £18.5 --> $43.5. That's ~2.35. So it's actually ~£30 mil for Cole and ~£20 for Anelka.

Oh, and you did accept it... See, that's the thing, they bid money and you accepted it!

I sure did some negotiation for a player I really wanted. Man City wanted me to pay £74 and I only had about £27 to play with. I could sell players and get to around £50 mil, but I thought that he wasn't worth that. I got them down to wanting £49.5 mil and a 50% profic clause, again, not worth it to me. Then I noticed that they needed a left back and there was a lot of interest in mine, so I offered them £19 mil and my second choice leftback. Accepted, now I had to find a new left back. Found one who was more or less the same (maybe a tad worse, not sure) and signed him up for £8 mil (20 year old, top class leftback, not a bad price). Bam, done... Everybody is happy.

Then there's me signing my great defensive midfielder. They wanted £34 mil, I managed to get them down to £25 mil and a 25% sell on clause.

Archived