Opposition Instructions.....click, click, CLICK

Why is there no preset standard to allow us to save certain opposition instructions....because it is a real pain clicking through every player before i start a game.

Perhaps It could be specified by position......i.e. all CM's in opposition have tackling hard and closing down as standard, if that's what I have saved in my tactics profile.

If the opposition have a star player in a certain position then I only need to change one players specific instructions. Perhaps I don't want my full back closing down Ronaldo all the time...so I can edit that preset.

big gripe of mine as well. most people have 2-3 saved versions of the same formation with different mentalities that they use in a single match. loading a new version counts as loading a new tactic, but you aren't changing the formation just the file.

as such all OI's are reset .. which is infuriating and mind numbingly tedious.

OI's should stay set irrespective of what tactics you save and load until you change them yourself. they should only reset after a match.

Yeah I agree, I set opposition CB defenders to be played onto their weaker foot and one striker to be closed down / man marked, while the other is tackled hard, not many instructions as i don't like to overload my players with individual instructions, but it gets annoying after a while.

Archived