Watching AI matches

I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this this.

I'm the type of player who starts a game unemployed with the lowest possible reputation and applies for the lower league vacancies until someone's mug enough take a chance on me managing their club.

To get to the point...The only jobs I'm likely (and always do) get are part time clubs with no option of scouting outside the club's local region/country. So what I do is go out and watch matches in different regions/countries myself.

I'm currently manager of Haverfordwest, I was unemployed until December, and snapped up the job when they offered it to me. I decided quite randomly to choose Norwegian Haugesund Under 19's to follow for a few matches and see if I could find and possible transfer targets. I've watched 5 or 6 matches now and have got a fair idea of what some of these players can do and how they would slot into my squad, but even though I have watched these players throughout these matches their abilities are still hidden from view.

I'm not 100%, but I seem to remember in previous versions we could go out and watch matches, and any players that were unknown to us before would reveal at least some of their abilities certainly after watching them at least twice. Maybe I'm wrong, but even so...surely if I've watched a player 6 times I should have a visible guide to what he can do rather than relying on memory and taking a chance on buying him and finding out his determination is 2 and stamina 5.

Anyone else who plays a similar way who has found this to be a problem? Is it a possible bug? :confused:

Well, ask yourself question ...If you were RL manager of Haverfordwest, would you be able to afford and visit Norway to scout? And would you be able to lure any of them to your team?

This is setup so people that are LLM can have game their way , as they should.There is forum for them here.

You can set "unmasked" attributes when you are creating game and choosing leagues, db size etc...

Well, ask yourself question ...If you were RL manager of Haverfordwest, would you be able to afford and visit Norway to scout? And would you be able to lure any of them to your team?

It shouldn't matter. The point is that you're there, why would you not be able to know more about the players? I agree with the OP, there's no point going to see matches if it doesn't give you a better indication of a player's abilities.

Archived