No work permits

Hi all,

I am now into the 2024/25 season as Watford, and last season won only my second Premier League title.

When I won that a news item came up asking me if I think work permits should go. I knew that if I said no they wouldn't, and if I said yes they would. I said no, as I thought that would make it unrealistic.

So I was wondering if any of you have played with no work-permits, and if it is more fun?

BTW, this is FMH08 that I'm playing.

I sometimes play with work permits off. It just means that I can get good youngsters from outside the EU alot easier. If you want more realism I guess its better to keep them on, if you want to buy the best youngsters, turn it off.

I would say I have more fun with them off as I like to find good youngsters and nurture them into great players.

• 4 months later...
I sometimes play with work permits off. It just means that I can get good youngsters from outside the EU alot easier. If you want more realism I guess its better to keep them on, if you want to buy the best youngsters, turn it off.

I would say I have more fun with them off as I like to find good youngsters and nurture them into great players.

Errmmm silly question, but how do you turn off work permits?

Archived