Sudden decline in player's statistics

The problem: after bying a player from abroad his attributes is suddenly and drastically declining. The new club have a better traning fascilities, the player us not so old, so I see no reason for this. Is this some rear bug or i'm doing something wrong? The game is bought at STEAM

Sorry for my bad english.

:(

A different training schedule, perhaps? For example, if he's a striker and you've put him on a schedule with no defensive training, his defensive attributes will drop dramatically (which isn't that bad).

No, this issue is not about training - and the decline is happening not in one sort of attributes - like defensive or lets say mental - it is happening in 5/6 of all visible player's attributes, for apparently no reason, because players, receiving the same traning does not decline in the same way:confused:

No, this issue is not about training - and the decline is happening not in one sort of attributes - like defensive or lets say mental - it is happening in 5/6 of all visible player's attributes, for apparently no reason, because players, receiving the same traning does not decline in the same way:confused:

Not sure if it's an influence, but it could be he's having some trouble adjusting. Maybe you'll get a message confirming that soon, or maybe it'll fade away and he'll adapt. Does he speak the language? What kind of culture is he from?

Archived