If i buy the game in Spain will I still be able to play in English?

If i buy the game in Spain will I still be able to play in English?

The thing is that im Estonian living in Spain and my Spanish isnt that good yet to play FM in it. Some of the games i have bought here before have been completely in Spanish so im asking to be sure.

Thanks

No matter the version you buy (at least as long as it's FM and not WWSM, but it might work with WWSM too), you can play the game in any language you want.

Even if English wasn't included in the version you bought, it'd be as easy as asking anyone on these forums for the "english.ltc" file, and copying it over to your Football Manager 2009/data/languages folder. Then that language would appear in the options screen to select it.

I'll happily send you the file if you need it, though I believe English is included in the Spanish retail version of the game as you've been told.

So go buy it and enjoy the extra-cheap 19,90 € price of the game here in Spain :D

No matter the version you buy (at least as long as it's FM and not WWSM, but it might work with WWSM too), you can play the game in any language you want.

Even if English wasn't included in the version you bought, it'd be as easy as asking anyone on these forums for the "english.ltc" file, and copying it over to your Football Manager 2009/data/languages folder. Then that language would appear in the options screen to select it.

I'll happily send you the file if you need it, though I believe English is included in the Spanish retail version of the game as you've been told.

So go buy it and enjoy the extra-cheap 19,90 € price of the game here in Spain :D

Cool Ill go to the local GAME to get it now then :p I hope it will be a 20 as they usually add a good ammount on the games there...

I live in Madrid now and I had REAL trouble to find it in GAME shops, because they ran out of copies the week after release! lol. You can check out in their website (www.game.es), search Football Manager 2009 -> "más información" -> "disponibilidad en tiendas", and there you can see which game stores have the game, and which don't.

I bet you won't have much trouble now, but I know I did... When I tried to get it, there were only 3 GAME stores in Madrid that were supposed to have (!!!) it because they had ran out of copies elsewhere. I phoned one of them, asked them if they did, and I was told that they had it. It took me a 1 hour bus + metro trip to get there, only to find that they had sold the only copy they had available about 15 minutes go... :(

Finally a friend of mine who lives in Málaga bought it for me in his local GAME and gave it to me when he came to Madrid, but oh boy... did I have to fight for it :D

LOL! Sorry to hear that. I really believe that the game has been sold much more than other years in Spain, and that's probably why they weren't ready to cope with such huge demands...

Well, let's hope you can get your copy as soon as possible ;)

Archived