Help installing patch 8.0.2

I have kinda read previous threads about installation, but I still get figure it out.

I have downloaded some sort of torrent file, think its something like bitcomet(?), and obviously downloaded the patch. Now because my internet connection at home has been disconnected(stupid BT), my question is this, Do I have to be on-line to get the extraction, as I tried for hours(well about 20mins) last nite, and it just wouldn't install.

Any suggestions would be great, or a link to a different patch that doesn't require this torrent thingy ma jig!!!!

Ta

I have kinda read previous threads about installation, but I still get figure it out.

I have downloaded some sort of torrent file, think its something like bitcomet(?), and obviously downloaded the patch. Now because my internet connection at home has been disconnected(stupid BT), my question is this, Do I have to be on-line to get the extraction, as I tried for hours(well about 20mins) last nite, and it just wouldn't install.

Any suggestions would be great, or a link to a different patch that doesn't require this torrent thingy ma jig!!!!

Ta

Thanx SWaRFeGa, Hopefully my bizarrely un-PC mind can figure this out.

Have been on 8.0.1 for ages now, due to a long running Bristol City game, but after 12 seasons and great success they have strangely just sacked me, and to make matters worse have just appointed some un-known spanish guy as my replacement!!!

Archived