Firmware problem. -HELP NEEDED-

Hey people,

I was using PSP firmware 3.71 M33-4 but I recently upgraded my firmware to the latest version of 5.00 M33-3. Now whenever I created any games, saved these games and tried loading them while restart FMH, it says "Load Game failed". Was this problem caused by version incompatibilities? ...

Thanks.

How do you downgrade? Sorry for so many questions mate, i'm not really very good with PSPs. :(

I've tried searching some forums for answers and they said you can't really downgrade your firmware version if it's over a certain version (which is 3.50+, IIRC). I'm not too sure whether their speaking the truth then.

• SI Staff
I was using PSP firmware 3.71 M33-4 but I recently upgraded my firmware to the latest version of 5.00 M33-3. Now whenever I created any games, saved these games and tried loading them while restart FMH, it says "Load Game failed". Was this problem caused by version incompatibilities? ...

This appears to be an unofficial firmware version - please be aware that using such firmware can cause problems when running programs.

(because its an unofficial version its not possible for us to support it sorry - I would suggest putting a Sony firmware version on your PSP)

Archived