I Dont Bloody Believe It :(

My game has been running fine since i first purchased it from Steam, no probs at all. A little while ago i go to load up a new game, just the English Prem on a small DB and i get a bloody crash dump. I was trying out some backgrounds earlier, but i have removed them now, so cant see them being the problem and my current save game still loads fine.

Can someone please help as it looks like im not gonna be able to start any new games :(

that happened to me earlier today, i think it was a problem for me due to created databases although a coulpe of times it happened jusst when loading a regular database game. i had to delete some media and journalist edts that i downloaded. this fm doesnt seem to like you customising it as much as the others did!

My game has been running fine since i first purchased it from Steam, no probs at all. A little while ago i go to load up a new game, just the English Prem on a small DB and i get a bloody crash dump. I was trying out some backgrounds earlier, but i have removed them now, so cant see them being the problem and my current save game still loads fine.

Can someone please help as it looks like im not gonna be able to start any new games :(

Head over the the bugs forum, detail whats happening and upload the crash dump, that's what it's for.

Mind you, I reported a similar problem and never got an answer, but it did somehow just fix itself.

Archived