Having to scroll in windowed mode question.

Please forgive me if this has been asked, as I have searched and can't find a sufficient answer.

When I am in windowed mode, I have to scroll to see player details such as age and some mental attributes because they are not showing unless I scroll down.

I have tried different settings when I right click on my desktop and under the settings tab (where it makes my screen icons really small or really large). I just can't seem to find a resolution that will will work. Is this maybe a graphics card issue? I have a geforce6200agp.

I am working on figuring out how to post a screen shot to help you understand my question.

I appreciate any help as I don't really want to have my computer settings set to ultra small where I can't see any icons on my desktop when I am in windowed mode, and switching from FM to another program.

Thank you in advance for any tips,

Randy

It sounds like it might be due to your resolution - what resolution do you use?

To post a screenshot, you need to press print screen when in FM and then paste it to an image editing program and save it. Then you need upload the picture to an image hosting site (photobucket.com is pretty good) and link it to here.

To post a screenshot, you need to press print screen when in FM and then paste it to an image editing program and save it. Then you need upload the picture to an image hosting site (photobucket.com is pretty good) and link it to here.

I am using 1280 X 720 screen resolution.

I have been playing around with the screen shot stuff.

thanks for not being some people who could come yell at me because I dont know how to do a screen shot.

Anyway, 1280x720 seems to be rather high enough. I don't know.

I am using 1280 X 720 screen resolution.

I have been playing around with the screen shot stuff.

thanks for not being some people who could come yell at me because I dont know how to do a screen shot.

Anyway, 1280x720 seems to be rather high enough. I don't know.

I tried 1280X800 and then I couldn't even see my bottom task bar.

Does it matter if I have a flat screen where the width is greater than the height?

I think its the resolution. The 720 seems quite low compared to the 1280, I'm guessing you have a fairly wide monitor?

As bigdunk said, you need a resolution with both parts bigger than 1024 x 768 to avoid the scrolling.

Ok, thanks. I'll keep working on it and if I find a solution post it in this thread. Cheers and good luck with your gaming!

Archived