An interesting Challenge

I got to thinking what kind of challenge we could do on 09 that couldnt be done previously and I came up with this.

You start with any team in Australia with that as the main league and you have the leagues from 3 european countries running also. The aim is to dominate in AUstralia for a few seasons until you have won everything there is to win there. You then move on to a smaller european nation such as Belgium or Scotland to build up your reputation then the challenge is to win either of the european trophies with a team from one of those countries.

Next you move onto a bigger country but not england and again try to win a european trophy, I have chosen Germany. Then the final step is to move to England and get the job as manager of one of the big 4 clubs and win the champions league completeing an epic career from australia to the premier league and european success in between!

If anyone has any suggestions to make the challenge more interesting or harder suggest away!

I actually started one like this last night i had

Australia as the main

Scotland,portugal and england as the top leagues

i could just carry on that as ive only had 6 games with wellington Phoenix.

To make it harder you could use a rule from someone elses challenge(cant remember who)were you cant buy the players from your old club.

Do you no why you cant have australia as the top league you have to have them as main league?

Nah it seems like to have australia in at all it has to be the main league.

I started with Queensland Roar, it's quite tough, the season is short and it takes quite awhilefor the tacticsto start working, I have 1 more league game to go and I need to win in order to get 4th place and qualify for the series at the end, not too fussy though because i'm pretty confident of major progression in the second season due to quite a few bosmans I have lined up. I think the challenge might be tough and time consuming enough without any extra rules, especially to win euro trophies in Belgium etc so i'm gonna go as I am!

I will post again when I finish my first season,fingers crossed I can make the top 4.

Who have you signed so far ive got

insua-loan

Sears-loan

Mannone-loan

Milligan-free

Chris Cahill

I didnt realise that transfer deadline was a month earlier in australia.wanted a few more players.

only had a 2k budget but ive got a player worth 1m so he might be gettin sold.

Good luck gettin 4th am aiming for 1st.lol

Didnt sign anyone at first but got Wilshere on a 3month loan and the arsenal goalie aswell, Mannone or whatever his name is.

They are gone now though and my season is has tailed off. Wish I had my psp with me right now to just get the last game over and done with.

I havea few players worth 250k+ who I will definitely be looking to move on soon to get some funds, if i were you i'd sell the million pound player asap.

I won the Hyundai a-league (regular season) and then went on to win the final series.Didnt score many goals though 30 in 28 games.

I had a lot of players on loan because you can only get them 3 months at a time.

Just have to try and win asian champions league and australian cup next season.

Update on my game. First season I didnt make the final series, second season cruised the league only losing 6 points in the whole season, won the final series comfortably in the end with a 3-0 win over Newcastle Jets.

Looking for another big season this time and then one more season after this before I look to expand my managerial horizons with a move to europe.

Archived