FM 07 help needed!>

Any help would be appreciated...

Im Tottenham on 07, played 11 games won 3 lost 4 drawn 4....

Im playing a low tempo 4-4-2 with everything else set to normal, yet it doesn't seem to be working that well..

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good 4-4-2 for me? Most importantly, do most people have one centre midfield who rarely runs forward, and one who always runs forward? Mine are both set to normal runs.

Thanks.

I know you said 4-4-2 but I have always found in the premiership this formation works well and if you have good wingers they get lots of goals.

. GK

. RB CB CB LB

. DM

. CM CM

. WG WG

. ST

You would have to play with an attacking mentality with your wingers making runs towards your strikers. Hope this helps

You should try to do more than just changing the tempo, but I guess you knew that.

If you want to get a better sense of how to make changes that help, and understand why they're helping, try this, which is the 2007 version of wwfan's uber tactics thread. It's not the only way to find success, but if you're starting from scratch, it is well worth the read.

Also might want to look through this thread, which might help.

Btw, all the weird typos and such are due to the fact that these two threads are holdovers from the old boards :rip:.

Archived