Making your own press conference

I got this idea from watching Iron Man. LOL!

Would be nice if we could announce our own press conference, and choose topic of what the press conference is about.

I know interacting with players, teams, and coaches "triggers" front page news all the time, but it would be nice to create a spur, like announcing to rebuild the team which can influence fan expectations.

Would be nice to have a secretary as well, other than the coaches and ass-man nagging you about everything.

Would also be nice if you could choose to not attend a press conference at all, which can create reactions from different parties.

What do you guys think?

no reponse to this so far but i think t is a good idea. something similar i suggested before.

with the secretary if you look at some of your new it says *your secretary has informed you" she isnt a staff member but shes there. im sure anyway, or have i gone crackerjack.

I mentioned this in my Interaction Wishlist a while ago and it's a definate must for me.

Apart from anything else a press conference for new signings e.g. a youth player with promise but not first team, would avoid the current confidence issue re: fans thinking a 16 yr old is a poor acquisition because he got a 6 in the 4 games he played all season icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

no reponse to this so far but i think t is a good idea. something similar i suggested before.

with the secretary if you look at some of your new it says *your secretary has informed you" she isnt a staff member but shes there. im sure anyway, or have i gone crackerjack.

Firstly I like how you generalise a secretary to be a woman icon_wink.gif

They are in the game, although the only point I can remember is 'your secretary is reminding you that your ass man/coach/scout's contract is up in the next 6 months'

Originally posted by goodzorr_avfc:

They are in the game, although the only point I can remember is 'your secretary is reminding you that your ass man/coach/scout's contract is up in the next 6 months'

Shhhhh keep it down or we'll have the "we want to be able to spend our wages on a wife" crowd asking if we can have affairs too icon_biggrin.gif

Woah X3 Enough with the secretary guys... sheesh, my main point is about the press conference! Secretaries would be nice though... especially if you can upload a photo of her profile... I'd put Jessica Alba there. Don't tell my wife though. She's fry me.

Archived