Potential Ability and Transfer Funds

As far as I know the -6 for example is a player who's potential ability ranges between 160-169. Of course there's no guarentee they will develop to that level, it depends on their age and surroundings. Regarding your budget that is set each year by the board but you do have some influence on that for example your aims for the season will affect your budget and also you can switch resources from the wage bill to the transfer fund and visa versa

• SI Staff
Also if I do not use all of my transfer fund in one season, will it be carried forward to the next?

Cheers.

Depending on the financial situation after the season in question, the board will set a new transfer budget and will at that point also decide how much of the remaining budget you are allowed to carry over to next season. It all depends on how they project the financial situation for the upcoming season.

Depending on the financial situation after the season in question, the board will set a new transfer budget and will at that point also decide how much of the remaining budget you are allowed to carry over to next season. It all depends on how they project the financial situation for the upcoming season.

But, obviously, if you dont sepnd your transfer funds then the overall financial situation at your club will probably be better going into the next season and, therefore, you are more likely to get a bigger transfer budget

Archived