Got Everton to 5th last season, £87 million in the bank! Who to buy?

Ok I got Everton to 5th, god knows how as I could never find a tactic to keep a clean sheet lol. However Yacubu and Michael Owen ( i bought michael for a bargain £4.8 million and he got me 20+ goals with a crappy average rating lol ) banging them in alongside James Vaughan as a backup.

I did what I always do and basically shipped as many of my team as possible who were worth money. So I sold Cahill for £25 million, Arteta for £25 million and bought Asharyvin for £11 million and Slyvian Arman for £10 million and a few other players who I thought would be good such as Fabian Delph from Leeds and of course Michael Owen for a bargain.

Anyway, got knocked out of all the cups lol. Still at the end of the season I sold Yakubu for £27 million, Michael Owen for £30 million ( remember I only paid £4.8! ) and Arsharyvin for £30 million! So I am now positively loaded with a great bit of business imo :thup:

But damn, I just cannot get a good formation. I want to play two up front, so I have to centre midfielders, with two wingers pushed up as attacking midfielders and a flat back four. But I keep shipping goals and need some help. Also some recommendations of which strikers and a good central midfielder.

My main team is as follows:

Goal = Tim Howard

Defence = Leighton Baines LB, Lescott CB, Armand CB, Nicky Hunt RB

Midfield = Fellaini CM, Jaglielka CM or Rodney Sneijger CM, Steven Piennar AML, Bosco Jancovic ARM

Attack = Stevan Jovetic ( wonderkid I found for £20 million @ 19 years lol ) Vaughan or Heskey or Anichebe

So as you can see my defence is a bit rubbish.

Team instructions:

Attack = + 2

Creative Freedom = -2

Passing Style = +1

Tempo = + 2

Width = - 3

Closing Down = + 4

Time Wasting = -3

Defensive Line = - 2

Tackling = Normal

Mixed passing

Man Marking

That is pretty much it, so what to do and how do you rate my sales? Gotta thank old Man City and their mega bucks lol!

87M can buy you a TON of great players.

Buy Zapata for your central defense, he's a one man defensive wall, will probably cost you 17-20M.

Next, look for out-of-favour or transfer listed midfielders or strikers. For example I picked up Fernando Gago for 7.5M and had a chance to buy Miguel Veloso for 8-9M because he was transfer listed.

In terms of strikers, look at Henri Saviet, Balotelli, Adriano (very cheap, transfer listed).

Ok I got Everton to 5th, god knows how as I could never find a tactic to keep a clean sheet lol. However Yacubu and Michael Owen ( i bought michael for a bargain £4.8 million and he got me 20+ goals with a crappy average rating lol ) banging them in alongside James Vaughan as a backup.

I did what I always do and basically shipped as many of my team as possible who were worth money. So I sold Cahill for £25 million, Arteta for £25 million and bought Asharyvin for £11 million and Slyvian Arman for £10 million and a few other players who I thought would be good such as Fabian Delph from Leeds and of course Michael Owen for a bargain.

Anyway, got knocked out of all the cups lol. Still at the end of the season I sold Yakubu for £27 million, Michael Owen for £30 million ( remember I only paid £4.8! ) and Arsharyvin for £30 million! So I am now positively loaded with a great bit of business imo :thup:

But damn, I just cannot get a good formation. I want to play two up front, so I have to centre midfielders, with two wingers pushed up as attacking midfielders and a flat back four. But I keep shipping goals and need some help. Also some recommendations of which strikers and a good central midfielder.

My main team is as follows:

Goal = Tim Howard

Defence = Leighton Baines LB, Lescott CB, Armand CB, Nicky Hunt RB

Midfield = Fellaini CM, Jaglielka CM or Rodney Sneijger CM, Steven Piennar AML, Bosco Jancovic ARM

Attack = Stevan Jovetic ( wonderkid I found for £20 million @ 19 years lol ) Vaughan or Heskey or Anichebe

So as you can see my defence is a bit rubbish.

Team instructions:

Attack = + 2

Creative Freedom = -2

Passing Style = +1

Tempo = + 2

Width = - 3

Closing Down = + 4

Time Wasting = -3

Defensive Line = - 2

Tackling = Normal

Mixed passing

Man Marking

That is pretty much it, so what to do and how do you rate my sales? Gotta thank old Man City and their mega bucks lol!

Fair play to you mate - I am struggling big time! Awesome in Europe but 15th in the League and cant score for toffee!!

Just about to quit the game! Yakubu 1 goal in 10, Vaughan 2 in 10! Cahill 1 in 13, and Neville & Co giving away goal after goal!

4-4-2 = great defending and NO goals

4-5-1 = great defending and NO goals

Aaaargh!!!!!

Archived