Some issues with FM09

Hi Everyone

First of all I apology for this thread, but I need to tell this.

I'm some what disappointed with FM09.

But first I need to tell that from what i saw I liked the transfer engine, that is much better then previous versions.

The issue lays in match engine. I mean SI worked hard in the 3D engine, but I feel that neglected from Evolution of the past, where the match engines where call like both FM05, FM06 and FM07. What I mean is that The FM07 had great engine (playing for almost 2 years now, since skipped FM08) and why not make 3D with that match engine?

The second I feel that movement in both 3D and 2D seems to me little awkward. But my biggest concern is 2D it is not as fluent as FM07. It is definitely not FM07, and from what i saw of the 3D it prommises to be good, but I feel it is badly hurt of the current match engine.

The thrid grip and is also concerning the match. On previous versions of FM it switch between the field with dots moving and overview (i think is what is called) the results of the match with who score the goals, who was expelled and had the kit of the team. It was something a liked that very much. Now on FM09 that doesn't appear in 3D or the 2D you simply stood watching an empty field in case of the 2D and the 3D stays freeze on the last event of highlight. That simply disappointment, because the little details that where cornerstone of FM are slowly disappearing.

I will continue to try FM09, but one thing I know I'm going to do. I'm installing FM07 on this brand new computer that can play latest games in high resolution.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Note: This post is for healthy criticism, so flaming in both parts (defending FM09 and against FM09) will not be appreciated. Respect each other, because at minimal thing I will ask the moderators to shut down this topic. The idea behind this thread is to give feedback to SI, for them to improve FM series so that we can enjoy the game.

Cheers and play nice ;)

Archived