Not really a major problem but annoying none the less.

Basically when I alt + Tab to go on the net or do something else, when I return to the game by either alt/tabbing back in or clicking the tab at the bottom of the screen it brings up a black screen. Now I have to roll over all the images in the game in order for them to display. I can also click something for it to return to normal, like a players name or a club logo/flag. Is there a way to stop it from doing this? Or is it a graphic card problem I'm going to have to deal with?

Thanks for any help, I'm sure you've given loads of advice out over the last few days. b'_'b

whenever I click on anything else (e.g internet) and click back on FM, its black screened and not responding.

thats probably because its processing and loading fixtures when you click back on fm.

to the original poster, i have the same problem as you. if you put it in windowed mode that solves that problem..you can go between the net and fm as you please then :)

I tried the whole Target path -window thing and I kept getting an error report when I clicked the desktop icon. I figured it just wouldn't let me do it so had to put up with full screen mode.

you sure you're targetting the shortcut you make and not the original desktop icon that popped up on your desktop when you first installed?

Archived