Someone help before I do something stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

What on earth do you have to do to get to play this game???? I followed all the instructions after buying the disc, only to be directed to this 'Steam' thing. After having to wait a day to activate my game, the game freezez after 2 matches!!! I've now uninstalled the game from my PC, but it won't even install now!!!! I'm using Vista, has this something to do with it????

God this is so frustrating....why can't we just put the disc in and let the game run and play, like it always has done???????

a proper uninstall which means removing all aspects of the game from your hdd including any keys associated with the previous install would be high on the list to remove aswell.

If its not a total uninstall then the system will get mixed up when trying to authenticate it again. Now I am worried you might think what are keys ? SO maybe I shuold not have mentioned them at all. You don't sound like the most clever of all people to be honest. So START --> RUN --> type in regedit --> OK

Then look for Sports Interactive and delete all keys associated with the game. ALso there are 3 or so directorys you must delete also. By the sounds of it I don't think you have deleted more than 1 of them.

DO a SEARCH for files on your conputer via the SEARCH option and type in SPorts Interactive, delete EVERYTHING that comes up in the search result. Rebbot your pc then install the game again.

I truely do hope you understand these steps as it is pretty simple to be honest, I just hope I'm not asking for much for you to understand these things.

Archived