Where do i get the activation thing from??

So all i need to do is put the disc in install it and when it says too put the activation key i phone the number (which i dont know, can someone please tell me the number to phone) to get my activation code, they tell me it then i write it down then it finishes installing then i play it. Then i download the patch what do i do after i download the patch what should i do with the patch should i open it.

So all i need to do is put the disc in install it and when it says too put the activation key i phone the number (which i dont know, can someone please tell me the number to phone) to get my activation code, they tell me it then i write it down then it finishes installing then i play it. Then i download the patch what do i do after i download the patch what should i do with the patch should i open it.

No, your code is on the back of your manual.

So all i have to do is install it put the activation code which shall be at the back of my booklet. then it shall work. Then if i take the internte connection off it shall still work i think.

IM NOt going to go online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So all i have to do is install it put the activation code which shall be at the back of my booklet. then it shall work. Then if i take the internte connection off it shall still work i think.

IM NOt going to go online.

Archived