Playing the demo save in the full installation

Does anyone know where the location of the demo save would be? I've installed the full version and can't find my demo - I'd like to keep playing as I'm only about another game from the sack ;-)

I've seen a few posts, with minimal replies saying copy the save game to your full game folder. I've found my Steam/FM Demo folder but no saves can be found. Seeing as it was a 1gb demo, I'm at a loss.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Finally, bloody activation! Next year Si, don't bother with it. I've been playing since year one, and this was a bit of a nightmare. At least you've been honest, especially Paul C, and it now seems to be sorted out.

Patched it this morning.

One question though, on this note, I've continued my game from the demo and the injury bug seems just as prevalent. I've had two month injuries to Berbatov, Anderson and Scholes as well as a four month injury to Rooney (how high is his injury proneness? 99%? lol)

in the space of three games.

This may just be bad luck, but all the two month injuries are twisted ankles and since when did a twisted ankle take two months to heal? More like 4-6 weeks.

Is the patch actually compatible with save games?

Also, cannot open the patched database with the editor... will this be fixed?

Thanks in advance SI

Mike

The injury bug should be fixed with the patch. It may take a while until you see the difference. The main reason was dropping of fitness in off-season and this is adjusted with the patch.

Is this due to lowering of conditioning after previous injuries etc? So the lack of match fitness from pre season would affect me 20 games in?

These players were at 100% pre game and mainly injured in the first half.

Should I really just start again?

It would be gutting though, top of the league and won all the little comps.

Through in CL, FA and out in the league cup.

Ah well, at least I won't buy Stephen Appiah without a work permit again! (doh!)

Is this due to lowering of conditioning after previous injuries etc? So the lack of match fitness from pre season would affect me 20 games in?

These players were at 100% pre game and mainly injured in the first half.

Should I really just start again?

It would be gutting though, top of the league and won all the little comps.

Through in CL, FA and out in the league cup.

Ah well, at least I won't buy Stephen Appiah without a work permit again! (doh!)

I am just playing the demo game, tried to buy Stephen Appiah for ages but he wouldn't get a work permit, so he moved to some other team instead. Rubbish as he was in the national squad with 40 plus caps. Stupid. Also when moving from the demo to the full game, can you add managers/other leagues/etc?

Archived