PLEASE HELP - facegen

Hi

I too suffered the horror of activiation codes. 11 hours ...

Eventually it worked and I now appear to have the game. When I run it the Si logo and the Sega logo appear before it chucks me out saying

WARNING

Facegen was disabled because it failed to initialise. Please check log file for details

What do I do? What log file? Whatever happened to just installing the game and playing it!

Hi Jenninga, you'd be best of checking out the technical forums. You may find the answer you need.

I'm not trying to be deconstructive. You obviously have a problem, but need to be in the best place to get the help you need.

May just be a simple reboot of your system you need. May help to just reinstall the game. Could be something else, and the people who respond on the tech forums will be able to advise you best.

Hope you get it sorted.

i am having this problem and i know a few other people are. i cant find any help on it anywhere. I have uninstalled the game. i have made sure all files were deleted i have reinstalled it many times and checked i have all the updated drivers for my graphics card and software. The facegen is the files where it creates faces for the youth players in the game so it must be a problem with the game not my computer. words cant describe how furious i am.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone help me.

I cant download anything either as i dont have the internet. i am typing this on my phone

Archived