The European Clan : The FM06 years

From the guys that brought you the Spanish Inquistion and The Anglo-Iberian Conflict comes a new game for FM06, these guys will be herein known as the European Clan.

europeanclan.jpg

For years since the dawn of time, the ultimate battle has been over power and to be the best. Tonight we bring you the ultimate battle for supremacy. 12 men have descended from the shadows to lead their men into the field of battle. Spread over 3 countries these men have all one dream and that is to win the ultimate accolade in the champions league but there can be only one.

Let battle commence

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the guys that brought you the Spanish Inquistion and The Anglo-Iberian Conflict comes a new game for FM06, these guys will be herein known as the European Clan.

europeanclan.jpg

For years since the dawn of time, the ultimate battle has been over power and to be the best. Tonight we bring you the ultimate battle for supremacy. 12 men have descended from the shadows to lead their men into the field of battle. Spread over 3 countries these men have all one dream and that is to win the ultimate accolade in the champions league but there can be only one.

Let battle commence

Spurs1979-Piacenza

Az-Brescia

Stevethedog-Vicenza

Steve_cafc-Mantova

Nukem-Almeria

Reidy888-Numancia

Sy-Levante

GazToner-Castellon

Stabwest-Preston N.E

Lambieslovechild-C.Place

Sav-Plymouth

Koeiengod-Sheff Wed

the draw for Fm2006

Right as there is no Sunday game this week and all you guys are itching to get stuck into FM06, I propose that we use sunday for T&T for the majority of us who can make it. It will cut down on dead time on Monday night meaning everyone can get stuck into the game!

Coincidently Gaz I wont be there Monday or Thursday till about 11pm as I have a new job and got training all week 6-10

So could we start T&T Sunday night at a time to suit all?

Sy

Just got the game today and had a wee look at Plymouth, its not as bad as I’d feared.

As for tomorrow its up to Gaz, I’d pop in to set it up but understand that if we start on Monday I’m cool with time still needed for guys to set up.

Anyway up and running and patched. icon14.gif

Do you take new players? Am very interested if you do. Happy to have a chat with anyone if you need to vet me. If you're not recruiting, thanks for your time, and good luck (except against Millwall icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thove:

Do you take new players? Am very interested if you do. Happy to have a chat with anyone if you need to vet me. If you're not recruiting, thanks for your time, and good luck (except against Millwall icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

players listing

add yourself there mate , yes we are full

Let hope our second night works out better after the crash and loss of the game....... icon_rolleyes.gif

what was it Application Error out of bounds or something.

Roll on the next patch.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

Let hope our second night works out better after the crash and loss of the game....... icon_rolleyes.gif

what was it Application Error out of bounds or something.

Roll on the next patch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

PNE%20Banner.jpg

lastest odds from bookies is they have Preston at 5/2

"after the 1st four games am thinking they meant for the drop" joked Orr

Plymouth

1st game was against Plymouth at Home park

although many though its was Akos Buzsaky v's Preston, as he out jumped the Preston defence[Alexander,Lucketti] to score from a corner on the 15mins.

Preston had chance after chance, but couldn't keep the ball down when striking at goal.

Buzskay 2nd goal was a bit of class,started with a long ball from Paul Wotton to Djordjic, who neatly passed to Taylor, with a quick pass to Buzsaky, who had at least 40 yards to goal , head down he ran ,waiting for the right moment to shoot , even with 4 preston players hot on his heels, he kept his cool and sloted in the far post [42min]

Orr when for the attacking formattion ,but it failed , when Scott Taylor struck to make it 3-0 on the 70th min

only thing the PNE loyal had to cheer about was Patrick Agyemang goal on the 87th min, which came from a pinpoint pass from McKenna, at last football from PNE , was it was a litte to late

Scorers

Agyemang

Bookings

Alexander

P.N.E Man of the Match

Hill

Watford

Vicarage Road was next on the travels of PNE

Mears, Davidson, Nowland all started , the only 3 changes from Plymouth. Sedgwick,Dicho,Alexander all dropped to the bench

PNE shutters held out in till the 9th min, after Nash brilliantly saved from Darius Henderson, the ball landed at the feet of a certain Marlon King, turning well leaving Hill for dead Marlon had the goal to his mercy.

nothing much changed during the rest of game, PNE gave all they had to Watford but Watford sat with 11 men behind the ball,this result left PNE 3rd bottom after 2 games

Bookings

Etuhu

McKenna

P.N.E Man of the Match

Etuhu

Stoke

PNE 1st home game of the season, Alexander Sedgwick and Dichio all returned to the starting line up, with Anyinsah replacing McKenna who had picked up a slight knock during training, Mckenna dropped to the bench, came on , on the 27th min after Etuhu was carried off. 40th min Hoefkens hacked down Nugent with a two footed tackle, which was a straight red, had Orr screaming at the 4th offical and ref after he was showen a yellow.

2nd half never got going, Orrs H/T team talk done nothing to lift the Lilywhites, only real drama of the 2nd half was on the 83rd min, when Anyinsah was tackled by Harper, which saw him signal to the bench to say his game was over.

on came Davidson for the last 7mins, who nearly won the game for PNE with his runs down the left wing ,but a offside decision in injury time ,blow Agyemang chances for his 2nd of the season.and given Orr his 1st win in charge of PNE, but its was a point on the board

Bookings

Hill

P.N.E Man of the Match

Nash

Derby

match day 4 and home to Derby who are flying, sitting 3rd, while PNE sit 2nd bottom,It seems like it was gonna be one of those days at the office for PNE. 15secs on the clock without a PNE player touching the ball ,bang 1-0 Tommy Smith for Derby, the look on Orrs face said it all,that day look like it was gonna happen but he rallied the troops, gave them the belief to get back into the game, they kept Derby at bay , but with Alexander and Nugent both pickin up knocks in the 41st min Orr had 2 reshape his team, O'Neil a ex-Derby player himself , played his heart out, threading some lovely passes thru to the front line winning some key tackles. but sadly it was another defeat for PNE, but the signs are there, its just a matter of time before they click("well we better start winning or face a season of scrapping " Orr)

Bookings

Alexander

Davis

P.N.E Man of the Match

O'Neil

the lastest on transfers is that the Brazilian Vágner Leonardelli opted for Crystal Palace, after they launched a last min bid

Orr" we had him in the bag, but C.P stolen him right under our noses, nothing we can do about it,apart from break his legs when we met C.P" icon_biggrin.gif

Sheff%20Wed%20Banner.jpg

This is John Smith having an exclusive interview with the recently assigned Sheffield Wednesday manager Tom Bloemberg.

Ok to start off Tom, What are your ambitions with Sheffield Wednesday?

Tom Well I would like to bring Sheffield Wednesday back into the Premier League. Hopefully within 2 seasons.

Do you think you'll manage with the squad at the start of the season?

Tom We have a good squad, but if we want to get into the Premier League and stay there, we are going to need some improvements.

As you are Dutch and we know the Dutch football is about ball posession, do you intend to play like that with The Owls as well?

Tom Ofcourse I would like to play Total Football with Sheffield, but it won't be that easy. It will take some time, but I do intend to bring Total Football here.

Do you have anything else to tell us?

TomI know I might be relativly unknown, but I do intend to bring succes back to The Owls. I also would like to wish the other manager luck and hope to have some fun and good encounters.

Thank you for your time.

Tom Your Welcome.

Plymouth%20Banner.jpg

PILGRIMS' PATTER

New Manager Robertson Cycled into Home Park, Even on his wages (which were nothing great as far as football is concerned) he was still to tight to buy a car, that would happen once he had proved himself. The task ahead massive, the team in front of him no better than Championship Cannon fodder and a very real threat of relegation hanging high over the old place.

Robertson had spent the last two seasons at Chelsea’s Training ground, unnamed and Un-paid learning the ropes in Management. He’d seen the best operate and now it was his chance to shine. His dreams of Championship League glory and signing world class stars would drive him on, His one wish to sign Adriano burning bright. This was going to be a long hard struggle.

His first job was to assess the squad and it was not great, he got on the phone to the Almeria Manager, a good friend to broker a deal to bring Santiago (£100,000) over to strengthen the back line. He’d run the rule of the squad at it was seriously lacking in places but there was a few gems none the less to work with.

Doumbewas re-signed first off with a longer contract along with Keith Lasley. Paul Wotton who the Manager had in mind for a holding roll just shy of midfield was made Captain and Akos Buzsaky was simply given the nick-name Buz.

Tony Capaldi was sold for £190.000 plus additional Clauses to balance the books

Preston H 3-1 icon_biggrin.gif

A great start with Buz Bossing the midfield and scoring two great goals. Manager Robertson was delighted with the result. Scott Taylor also scored with the only slight disappointment that we lost a goal near the end probably due more to the fact Preston had changed there formation and were going for it and our subs that were brought on and were still a bit cold.

Hull H 1-0

Not the best of games but Scot Taylor scored the all important wining goal. The whole team looked a bit tired but Santiago looked impressive along with our goalie Larrieu who got M.O.M. Six points from six great start and goes along way to help in the relegation battle.

Millwall A 2-0

A gray mist or should I say screen descended and Manager Robertson found he could not make this Match, A disappointing result after such a good start.

Cardiff A 2-1

A Taylor goal on the 36th minute had us in a good position to take all three points but sloppy defending in the last ten minutes cost us dear as we lost two goals to Cardiff. Manager robertson was not impressed at all with reports he responded by telling his chief scout “find me a sold left back gods sake……â€

PNE%20Banner.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

PILGRIMS' PATTER

Preston H 3-1 icon_biggrin.gif

the only slight disappointment that we lost a goal near the end probably due more to the fact Preston had changed there formation and were going for it and our subs that were brought on and were still a bit cold.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

returning to his home town of Plymouth, Orr could barely open his front, with the amounts of Evening Hearlds piled up.

but with the aid of his neighbour a certain sacked Paul Sturrock, he got in only to find Mr Robertson comments staring him in the face.

Speaking on Talk Sport

Orr " Robertson comments where below the belt, claiming his players switched off, to allow PNE to score, more to the fact it took us 87th min to switch on, but nevermind am off to Clipper with Luggy, to drink some fine, but over priced Tennets"

Mike Parry " is Robertson invited?"

Orr " only if he gets the 1st round in Mike, he's tighter than a ducks arse and thats waterproof"

Mike Parry "wow thats rich coming from a fellow Scot"

Orr.............dailing tone

Mike Parry" we seem to have lost the connection"

Manger Robertson switched off Talk Sport on the radio and Smiled, After all there’s no such thing as bad media especially for such a small club.

“Ringâ€

Robertson “Helloâ€

Andy “Andy Townsend here, how do feel about being called as tight as a ducks arse on national radioâ€

Robertson “You’ve got me there Andy, the truth always comes outâ€

Andy “ Do you have a response to what Dave has saidâ€

Robertson “It’s great that a fellow Scot is down here and I‘m sure there will be more Banter as the season progresses, we can’t wait to play them again, three points for sureâ€

Andy “ Thanks for not hanging up on us after the dig at the Scots being a tight lotâ€

Dialing tone

Andy " We seem to have lost the connection again -This is Talk Sport"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stevethedog:

We rockin and a rollin the night then chappies? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i won't be icon_rolleyes.gif, working some O/T won't finish in till 2am

I think he was last seen buying a sniper rifle in Union street and heading to Glasgow for Ibrox, don’t know why right enough. icon_cool.gif

Anyone able to Text the Lad?

icon_frown.gif

icon_biggrin.gif sniper rifle

I was actually down in old Embra town on Thursday, tried to get back in time but you know how it is!

Sorry lads I might need to pass hosting duties over to someone else as i can't commit to both sessions at the moment.

Due to various things going on

ill back up to host with sav if he is wants, new job means im late on thurs and wont get on til 9 but if someone can host thurs and ill host Mon then thats fine by me, im running a 2400+ amd athlon and a gig of mem on 2mb connection.

Gaz told you five dolla sally was dangerous!!

Sy

Happy to host if it will mean less hassle for Gaz, but you can still play I hope. The old Fm without Toner, I mean Who futures transfers would I read if you left……he my one man Scouting Team so he is.

Better news down Ibrox way Gaz I was talking to two ex-players who have still have strong ties and Eck is out after Wednesday and there almost certain a French player is the next man in line. I feel for Eck Seemingly he took it really bad after today’s match and shut himself in his office with strict instructions no one was to disturb him right after he was finished with the Media and had a word with the team.

So Dider Deschamps will do me, cant be worse that Eck.

So gaz if you want to send me a link to the Game we started I'll Host on monday.

Here Sy the two guys, one still works for the Ger's but they have been wrong before with players that were being lined up to be signed so god knows but there must be somthing in it

-------Game News------------

Game should be up around 6:30 for anyone wishing to tinker and we can kick off after seven.

----------------------------

Vicenza%20Banner.jpg

Cristiano Del Nicolli is a complex young Italian manager who has recently taken over the reigns at Vicenza, a team in freefall who were once highly respected in Serie A.

Nicol made his statement to the fans and media short and sweet. " I will take Vicenza up the table. I'll also attract big names and make this club a european force before too long."

Signings

First Team

Birger Van de Ven from Club Brugge for 1k.

A handy man in defence and midfield either up the left or through the middle and coming in at a bargain price.

Zoltan Szelesi from Cottbus for 130k

A strong, no nonsense defender who is already attracting interest from other clubs. Will play a large part in the coming season.

Polat Keser from Bochun for 85k.

Young keeper with a very bright future ahead of him, straight into the first team.

Ben Wright from Start for 120k

English striker who is looking to get himself into the limelight on a larger stage.

Kristian Flittie Onstad from Lyn for a staggering 700k.

I think a lot of this kid, he's going to go far. He can play either centre back or right back.

Patricio Graff from Numancia for 400k.

We needed a left back, this lad is a left back with plenty of ability and can get forward.

Alvaro Camara from Hercules for 575k.

A defensive midfielder who likes to stroll forward and bang them in. Himself and Padoin will be key players in the DM position.

We also brought in a few youngsters to build up the squad and pay close attention to their progress.

Jeffrey for 8k from Sporting Gijon

Fosu Boateng for 26k from FC Copenhagen.

John van Dalen from Veendam for 22k.

The first game in the league saw us draw 0-0 with Modena at home. Modena are a good team but I think we were more than a match for them and if it wasn't for their man of the match winning keeper we'd have won the game.

Numancia%20Banner.jpg

Recently relegated appointed new manager Stuart Reid this week to try and lead them back into the promised land of La Liga at the first attempt. Although, relatively inexperienced the new man, looks to have a bright future in management.

When asked how he felt about taking over the role, Reid said, "This is a massive club. The supporters are the best in the world, and it's my ambition to make Numancia a force to be reckoned with on the European stage".

With several overpaid, overweight, ageing stars in the Numancia squad, a major overhaul is required. Several high profile names were cleared off the wage bill, also generating some cash for new signings.

Jose Sosa, the young Argentine is causing quite a stir following his £1.2m move. The young starlet, looks to have settled very quickly and looks set to be a lynchpin in the Numancia midfield for the coming season.

Yoann Folly, was bought in from Southampton for just £100,000. Seemingly a bargain, the young French defensive midfielder has slotted straight into the first team with a couple of outstanding performances. Folly's club and countryman Leandre Griffit was also bought in for a nominal fee.

The fans will expect promotion this season, as will the manager. A bright start to the league campaign, with a 4 - 1 away win at Tenerife and a 2 - 2 draw with promotion favorites Levante has increased expectations in the Numancia dressing room and on the terraces. Once the players are fully match fit, big things are expected.....

Archived