getting the languages pack

yea so i can have a choice of english and another language in the game.

Try to install the complete demo version and then go to setup, data - Language files and you will have all the languages available to put in ur game..

i did the same with the portuguese

SI really need to host them themselves.

My copy of FM08 is going off to Norway to the other half's uncle as a way to get him into football manager. However, we wanted to send a cd with it with the latest patch and norwegian language pack.

I searched the forums and google, and you know the only place I found it?

Google threw me to a not so legal site, where the language packs were included in the same torrent as a crack for the game. Luckily I know my way around a torrent, so simply opened it up and told it not to download the crack, but only the language pack folder.

Quite silly that the easiest (if not only) way to get the norwegian language pack is to download a no cd crack (or chose not to download that part if your torrent program lets you specify what programs to take).

Note for the hard of reading: I don't have a no cd crack on my pc. I didn't download one. I have never downloaded a no cd crack for Football Manager. The only FM's i've played without the CD in the drive is FM09 and one of the older ones when SI forgot to put the disk check on one of the patches. However I had to go to a site for peg-legged parrot lovers in order to get a legal tool that would allow my uncle-in-law to play the game in his own language. Note: didn't download no cd crack. Not a pirate. Just unhappy that I had to go to a pirating site and grab a pirating torrent in order to get a non-pirate tool. :p

SI really need to host them themselves.

My copy of FM08 is going off to Norway to the other half's uncle as a way to get him into football manager. However, we wanted to send a cd with it with the latest patch and norwegian language pack.

I searched the forums and google, and you know the only place I found it?

Google threw me to a not so legal site, where the language packs were included in the same torrent as a crack for the game. Luckily I know my way around a torrent, so simply opened it up and told it not to download the crack, but only the language pack folder.

Quite silly that the easiest (if not only) way to get the norwegian language pack is to download a no cd crack (or chose not to download that part if your torrent program lets you specify what programs to take).

Note for the hard of reading: I don't have a no cd crack on my pc. I didn't download one. I have never downloaded a no cd crack for Football Manager. The only FM's i've played without the CD in the drive is FM09 and one of the older ones when SI forgot to put the disk check on one of the patches. However I had to go to a site for peg-legged parrot lovers in order to get a legal tool that would allow my uncle-in-law to play the game in his own language. Note: didn't download no cd crack. Not a pirate. Just unhappy that I had to go to a pirating site and grab a pirating torrent in order to get a non-pirate tool. :p

Try to install the complete demo version and then go to setup, data - Language files and you will have all the languages available to put in ur game..

Archived