It's taken the pirates around 15 hours to pirate it...

..that's right. They've already done it. So tell me SI...was going with steam/softwankah and all the trouble WE have had with it, worth it?

Maybe if you had concentrated more on the paying customer instead of trying to stop the non-paying ones, this forum would be a happier place to be.

As it is the pirates are already playing it, some before even paying folks who are still having trouble installing it.

You're disgrace SI.

I'm out.

SI has gotten exactly what they deserve. The customer support on this release is one of the biggest jokes in gaming history. Changing the release date on North Amercian customer a week before was complete garbage. All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, nothing like having the majority of your fan base mad as hell. Nice job SI.

it's a shame really.

I think the community is one of the major strengths for FM, & most of the guys here will stick with SI through most things (remember FM07?) - as you said, SI should focus on us, the loyal customers that have been buying this game for years, & not make us jump through hoops with authentications that don't slow the pirates at all.

Bad Call SI.

All they're really doing with DRM is giving the pirates more experience and practice.

They're not your average computer user, they're very intelligent, and they don't need to worry about activations either.

Personally, they're probably the smart ones. They're not getting frustrated with crappy DRM or anything, they just get the game, and play it pretty much all at one low price of free which seems like a good price for this situation of everyone who did pay not being able to play it.

Archived