Vista Laptop - How Many Leagues Do You Reccomend?

Lads,

How many leagues would you reccomend running for a "Windows Vista Laptop with a Dual Processor" i dont want the game to be loaded at a snails pace, but i like a fair number of leagues on so you can get young foreign talent.

If you make the league view only, can you still view all the players from these leagues and buy them, and will it make the game run a lot smoother.

I was thinking of putting these leagues on:

All the english leagues to the north/south conference

German - Prem

Italian - Top 2 divisions

Spanish - Top 2 Divisions

Argentina - Prem

Brazil - Prem

Holland - Prem

French - Prem

USA - MLS

Would that be too many leagues and would you reccomend making most of them playable or view only?

Any help would be appreciated!

Matt

I done the reccomend setup thing and it done the english league up until league 2 and scotish league up to div 3. That cant be right can it? Maybe its reccomending them leagues because im living in Britain??

I really dont know how many to run, also what does the databse size mean, mine is set at small, but you can change it, what does that mean?

I done the reccomend setup thing and it done the english league up until league 2 and scotish league up to div 3. That cant be right can it? Maybe its reccomending them leagues because im living in Britain??

I really dont know how many to run, also what does the databse size mean, mine is set at small, but you can change it, what does that mean?

Okay so you can have 8 leagues. Delete and add as appropriate. :)

8 leagues damn!! What if i make some leagues view only, will it affect the game, loading etc. Also what is the database size all about?

I'm not sure about the view only to be honest, If it's loaded then it's loaded, you may aswell have it playable... I guess that is entirely down to you.

Database size speaks for itself really. Small, Medium or Large. The more data you have the more impact it will have on your processing speed.

I run 16 leagues from 5 countries and a large database without any problem what-so-ever on my late 2008 MacBook (under Vista). I could add a few countries and still run the game at a very acceptable speed, but I'm not that interested in the countries I haven't selected so I can't be bothered to restart because of it.

Archived