your best save game on 08

Describe your best save on 08... these are those ones in which you sometimes wished that the future would follow, you can have multiple careers, multiple personas etc.

Game Time: 14 days, 0 hours, 54 minutes

Game Date: 22/4/2035

Career/s: I've had two managers with this one my first guy trying out lower league management and getting fired several times for sheer incompetance, my second guy though was a huge success. He started off being a relative unknown at a struggling SPL Falkirk getting them from the relegation zone to winning the SPL in three years. The manager then moved to a f***ing rich Sydney FC spending to buy the talent and being immediatly rewarded with the title. Disillusioned with the mega corporation feel of Sydney he moved on to a Chapionship Colchester getting them to the EPL in that season. What followed were two seasons of finding young talent and finishing in UEFA Cup spots and a Carling Cup win as well. From 2026-30 it was a battle between Colchester and Leicester for the title every year, usually one or two points all that seperated them. An international career with USA followed with the entire Colchester back room following him out. Double Gold Cup and World Cup semi-final were not good enough for the FA though and a sacking resulted. World Cup winners Australia approached this severly depressed manager and a relationship was born that way well continue forever.

Player of the save: regen called Jack Parkinson, an Australian i brought him him at Colchester at the tender age of 18 in 2025 and he's been regular first team since then with 60 caps and 42 international goals too.

Team of the save: Holland - three EURO's and three World Cup's back to back is no mean feat

Describe your best save on 08... these are those ones in which you sometimes wished that the future would follow, you can have multiple careers, multiple personas etc.

Game Time: 14 days, 0 hours, 54 minutes

Game Date: 22/4/2035

Career/s: I've had two managers with this one my first guy trying out lower league management and getting fired several times for sheer incompetance, my second guy though was a huge success. He started off being a relative unknown at a struggling SPL Falkirk getting them from the relegation zone to winning the SPL in three years. The manager then moved to a f***ing rich Sydney FC spending to buy the talent and being immediatly rewarded with the title. Disillusioned with the mega corporation feel of Sydney he moved on to a Chapionship Colchester getting them to the EPL in that season. What followed were two seasons of finding young talent and finishing in UEFA Cup spots and a Carling Cup win as well. From 2026-30 it was a battle between Colchester and Leicester for the title every year, usually one or two points all that seperated them. An international career with USA followed with the entire Colchester back room following him out. Double Gold Cup and World Cup semi-final were not good enough for the FA though and a sacking resulted. World Cup winners Australia approached this severly depressed manager and a relationship was born that way well continue forever.

Player of the save: regen called Jack Parkinson, an Australian i brought him him at Colchester at the tender age of 18 in 2025 and he's been regular first team since then with 60 caps and 42 international goals too.

Team of the save: Holland - three EURO's and three World Cup's back to back is no mean feat

nice. but i hope its true. Coz i took Barnet to the premiership title in minimum seasons required. Am i lying?

I'm 9 and a half days into a game as Spurs manager. Won the Champions' League at the end of my 5th season, just starting my 6th. Won the Carling Cup twice but no premiership or FA Cup. Still, I'm a solid top 4 team, I think my Champions' League success will lead to the League title this season!

Archived