Half-time sub confusion?

Chaps,

Is it me, during half-time are you not able to see what position your players (all + subs) are able to play in on the main squad screen? If one of your players is injured and has to come off, it goes to the same screen but shows the position every player naturally plays in. During the half-time break, it does not seem to show this.

When in control of a new team, I cannot remember who can play where (especially if its a lower league team whom I have no knowledge of).

I can see their name, condition, moral, H/T and F/T rating columns and the team talk I wish to give.

This means, unless I go into view each player, I dont know what position they can play in, let alone the position they are currently in :s

Chaps,

Is it me, during half-time are you not able to see what position your players (all + subs) are able to play in on the main squad screen? If one of your players is injured and has to come off, it goes to the same screen but shows the position every player naturally plays in. During the half-time break, it does not seem to show this.

When in control of a new team, I cannot remember who can play where (especially if its a lower league team whom I have no knowledge of).

I can see their name, condition, moral, H/T and F/T rating columns and the team talk I wish to give.

This means, unless I go into view each player, I dont know what position they can play in, let alone the position they are currently in :s

Just click 'Tactics'.

Archived