service pack 3

today i installed service pack 3 for xp, and when i went to play fm, just before the final intro screen kept getting message exception processing message a series of numbers the word parameters and then aload more numbers, it also says to cancel try again or quit, if i click quit it eventually goes and the game runs fine. so i reinstalled the game, went to play and it ran fine, no error message. but i hadnt patched the game. after so doing got the message again, so the game works with the patch just get annoying message appearing. service pack 3 doesnt like the patch ,, anyone else had this prob. AND YES I AHVE AN ORGINAL DISC!

today i installed service pack 3 for xp, and when i went to play fm, just before the final intro screen kept getting message exception processing message a series of numbers the word parameters and then aload more numbers, it also says to cancel try again or quit, if i click quit it eventually goes and the game runs fine. so i reinstalled the game, went to play and it ran fine, no error message. but i hadnt patched the game. after so doing got the message again, so the game works with the patch just get annoying message appearing. service pack 3 doesnt like the patch ,, anyone else had this prob. AND YES I AHVE AN ORGINAL DISC!

Archived