FM2009: Hoddle has given me an idea!

Yes, Glenn Hoddle,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7686844.stm

Right, Im off to manage a Spanish club (I know GH has set up his own academy and not club)- and try and help young English players who are released from English clubs.

TBH I tend to get English player into my clubs I manage abroad, but I think I'm going to try and sign youngster for my reserves and focus on improving them.

Just an idea guys - dont flame me.

I think Hoddle's idea is revolutionary. He has described the problem with english football definitively. I hope he gets some young talent who are agile and CREATIVE and use FLAIR. As most tall athletic players who come through are sent away to academies to become football robots. Which entails the problem with the English national team.

I think Hoddle's idea is revolutionary. He has described the problem with english football definitively. I hope he gets some young talent who are agile and CREATIVE and use FLAIR. As most tall athletic players who come through are sent away to academies to become football robots. Which entails the problem with the English national team.

...yes - but I was referring to the fact that this is a GREAT idea for FM2009... the senerio for me is set ! :)

Yes, Glenn Hoddle,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/7686844.stm

Right, Im off to manage a Spanish club (I know GH has set up his own academy and not club)- and try and help young English players who are released from English clubs.

TBH I tend to get English player into my clubs I manage abroad, but I think I'm going to try and sign youngster for my reserves and focus on improving them.

Just an idea guys - dont flame me.

Good idea. I often do this. Went from Leeds to Barcelona once, taking a few bargains with me.

Archived