Press Conference Questions - What have you had?

So far (3 full runs through the demo) I seem to have been asked :

Who will win the title (it's a popular question).

Who will win POTY.

Playing against a big opponent/Rival I must be nervous/will we be going for the win.

Playing against a small opponent will we be complacent/how will a loss affect us.

We're doing well, will we be complacent. We're doing poorly will I be able to motivate them.

Which part of my team is the strongest/which part of their team is the strongest.

Will the small/large amount of football we've played recently affect us.

And do I agree that goal was a wonder goal by them/us.

And that's about it.

I have not been asked :

About my new big money signing. Either how pleased I am to get him, or how I felt he performed/is performing.

About my forwards lack of goals or how dominating he's been in front of goal.

About changing my tactics in my last match which resulted in a win/loss.

How supreme my defense has been. Or my midfield.

Or how many chances I'm creating without scoring.

Or how lucky we are to smash and grab.

Anyone had anything different? Because to be honest I'm bored of them already and would like to hope there is more than about 6 questions with slightly different wording depending upon if I've won or lost recently and if I think we'll win or not against a big or small club.

VB

I have been asked about a new signing after his debut.

Playing as Spurs I also got asked if it was good that we played 'a so-called smaller team in Wigan' before the game against Arsenal.

I'm only about 6 weeks in at the moment (busy weekend!) so haven't found them too repetitive yet. I hope they don't either because this was one of the new features i was looking forward to.

Archived