New Clubs Mid Game

Next August my soon to be favourite club, Gold Coast United F.C (in the A-League) will be entering the league. I was wondering whether they, and others like them, will be in the game as a new club in the 09 - 10 season.

Also will there be a possibility of new, fake clubs being created for leagues awating expansion. If not in this game then upcoming ones.

Sorry if this has been posted before, Im new.

The A-League's 2 expansion clubs Gold Coast United and Townsville won't be in FM 09 for licencing problems iirc. However, expect them to be in FM 10 ;)

Exciting i know, im an Aussie and love the A-League. Gold Coast are going to be the Chelsea of the A-League, with all their owners billions! Good for the league though.

The A-League's 2 expansion clubs Gold Coast United and Townsville won't be in FM 09 for licencing problems iirc. However, expect them to be in FM 10 ;)

Exciting i know, im an Aussie and love the A-League. Gold Coast are going to be the Chelsea of the A-League, with all their owners billions! Good for the league though.

Thats a shame i'm from the coast and can't wait for next season.:(

It will be good to see them in it.... the more teams the better....

But its all about the Victory in FM09... Cant wait to have Thompson and Allsopp rippin it up!

And I wonder if in the game Adelaide will do this well in the Asain Champions League??

Archived