FM 09 Demo

I'll take the polite approach! There is no news on the demo as yet, but if there is it will be all over these forums, so be patient. Also, I know you're new to the forums, but there have been numerous threads like this over the last month, do a quick search before creating thread so as to avoid duplication :)

Hi

Well its 3 weeks before the game is due to come out, any idea on when we will get to play the demo?

TA

Spence

:D

Let me ask you a question.... when the demo IS out, do you really think it'll be shrouded in secrecy and hidden into the darkest depths of this forum or do you suppose, just maybe, that it'll feature here like a fanfare!???

Honestly man, if you can't scroll down the first page of a forum then you just don't deserve the demo in the first place. Learn to use the internet, then come back.

Rant over!

close this thread

1. You adding to it, only serves to bump it up the page so if you don't want it here don't bother psoting in it.

2. I'm sure the mods will close it when they get a chance, perhaps you should click that "report" button to the right of your post!

Honestly man, if you can't scroll down the first page of a forum then you just don't deserve the demo in the first place. Learn to use the internet, then come back.

Funny how duplicate threads annoy me, but I ended up reporting 3 users in this thread and none of them were the OP :rolleyes:

Excellent... do you feel like a God with a big d**k now!???

No, probably feel about as powerful as a yob ranting on the internet like a petulant child and telling people to learn how to use the iternet, and I have to say it seems like a really depressing state of being.

No, probably feel about as powerful as a yob ranting on the internet like a petulant child and telling people to learn how to use the iternet, and I have to say it seems like a really depressing state of being.

Some people just need to be told I'm afraid. And then we get members of the Daily Mail fanclub like your good self on here just to get themselves noticed for fear of being overlooked. Perhaps in future you should only get involved in issues that directly affect you instead of making things worse? Just a thought.... have a good day!

Archived