issues with fm 09

Anyway, the time that the fix took to come in was quite useful, as we found another couple of issues and fixed them.

i know its late but just read the latest blog and come across this sentence. why im concerned is the team at si had time on there hands and decided to play the game for a few hours and did manage to find a couple of ISSUES and fixed them. maybe they were big issues or just somthing small that they managed to miss but what does this mean? are there going to be major problems with this game when its released which will need a patch to fix it striaght away. question: have si taken on more than they can handle and is the game going to suffer because they need more time to get it right. i dred to think what will happen if they play it more and find more issues when its to late make any changes. so what i think is we will find many more problems with the game but there just isnt enough time or man power to fix these problems befor release which leaves it up to us the players to find what they are and tell si. i think many people will be disipointed with the game when its released which isnt very good. lets hope the demo will help but i doubt it.

one concerned fan

magnoliadave

Archived