Editors and Kits in FM 09

Dear all,

I'm not sure if these questions have already been asked (if so, could you please point me to the relevant threads?) or if this is the right board for my post, but I'm going to go ahead and ask anyway.

1) Have there been any changes made to the Editor in FM09? By which I mean the official editor, the one shipped with the game. I spend a lot of time playing with the Editor, and I'd love to know what to expect in the new game. Not that it matters of course, I've been playing since CM 3 - so I know I'll end up buying 09 anyway!

2) I recently discovered the joys of kit editing in FM, with the help of a handy template. I've always loved designing these on my own time, and incorporating it into my FM game was like a dream come true. But, as exciting as the 3D engine might be, I'm worried that editing kits in the game might become incredibly complicated as a result of the engine's inclusion. Could anyone advise me as to whether it'll still be possible to edit kits/logos etc, and whether or not laymen like me will be up to the task. (I'm guessing Ter is the man for this question, so your help would be appreciated mate!)

*Oscar Acceptance Speech Moment* I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the fine guys at SI, for all the years of entertainment CM/FM has provided. As I eagerly await the latest installment, it's dawned on me just how incredible it is that one series has captivated me for a decade, and how great it is to still feel like a kid before Christmas each time the next game rolls along. *Wipes tear from his eye* :p

Hope someone has the info to help me out,

Nesy.

Archived