Managerial Discipline

I have been managing Nottm Forest for 7 seasons, in that time I have fined every player who got a straight red, on my manager profile my discipline rating is 20, so in a Champions League game my right back gets a straight red, according to the text, my team thought it was harsh, so I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, didn't fine him and appealed the red card, the appeal was dismissed and he was given an extra two match ban... fair enough, but my star striker is now concerned at the lack of managerial discipline, he was basically scoring every second game, never getting a rating below 7, now since not fining my right back he's had seven games, no goals, and gets a 6 rating, now what on earth is that supposed to mirror in reality?..... how about this scenario

In a post match interview for BBC

Garth Crooks: "Mmmmm WayyyAn, fthats your Ffffith game on the bouunce without a mmmm goal, surely you'll be looking to mmmm mprove on that in the ahhh FewTure?"

Wayne Rooney: "Eh well, at the end of t'day Garth, I is considerin' me options, as I says, I is woireed bout t'lacka manajeereel disciplin at t'club"

Garth Crooks: "Mmmmm, WayyAn, ssssurely Sir Alex's Managerial discipline shoould have ahh mmmm no effect on mmmyoour performance on the mmmpark?"

Wayne Rooney: "Well, eh, at t'end of t'day, as I says, t'Gaffer didn fine Wesser Brown after he got sent off a couple a games ago, that has me head wrecked Garth, me morale is as I says at a low ebb, an while I's is content to stay at one of t'greatest clubs in t'wurld, I'll be considerin me futhew.....and I weren't to happy bout t'gaffer sayin Martin O'Neill was a good manager who deserved every success neither!"

And how long does this have effect, it is now the middle of summer and he still has the 'sit' managerial crap, that was nearly 3 months ago!!

lame isnt it

i ****ed off arsharvin right after i signed him and for the next four years he had a 'slight concern'

he didnt end up renewing his contract and went on a free after four seasons of utter mediocrityand me not being able to sell him

cant be doing with garth crooks

or motson

Aw.... I'm only averaging one sending off a season, so it literally could be a year?, thats ridiculous...... and wholly unrealistic

I don't see how it's unrealistic tbh, it's probably more unrealistic that you wouldn't fine a player for getting sent off. Anyway you should have a chance to sort it before then, you need to fine players for sendings off, poor performance and being late for training. It's not exclusive to sendings off.

• 2 years later...

Archived