The BS Clan (Can You Beat The Odds?)

Coolsvil

Hello and welcome to (BS Clan), now you maybe wondering what BS means, well no its not what it looks like if your one of the hardcore gamers that knows all the quick chat banter, it simply means Blue Square. Now im not the best with creativity as you can see but i can and have in the past created a lively atmosphere in the online stage, i was part of a clan that ran for almost 3 years (which sadly ended) and we were successfull in creating a friendly and fun online game. However that was a premiership game and i know that there are plenty of challenges in the premiership but have you ever wondered if you have the ability to take on the ultimate challenge? The ultimate challenge can only be 1 thing and that is take a blue square team (Premier, South or North) right to the top of the premiership and european stages. I was lucky enough during my 3 years online experience to get sacked by Manchester City (who i won the premiership twice with and the champions league once + plenty other trophies in a 6 year reigne) and take on the challenge of darlington (league 2) and took them to the premiership, so i have had a little experience with the lower teams, but this clan is designed purely for the fun of playing this beautifull game and whether your doing bad or good, just have fun :)

Now i have gone on and on about the past, how about the present... Well first of all we need our members which i hope to get around 8 of, so if your interested just email me or post on our website/forums (email can be found on the website if you cant find it anywhere else (Website link is at bottom of post))

Secondly you will want to know the rules which will be updated while we play if something occurs that needs a rule or if a rule needs changing (if you have any problems with the rules please dont hesitate to speak to me about it).

1. First of all and biggest of all, we dont like cheats and anyone found cheating will be removed

2. Just like in my previous clan we will start with random clubs (non of the top 4)

3. You must have patch 8.0.2

4. No Foul language directed at a person in anger or any such sort (usual banter is allowed such as (sensored) Off, i should have won that not you! - this is classed as banter as this is not anger at the game not the person

5. You must have msn messanger and be online at all times possible during the playing sessions

6. Do not unsettle players just for the fun of it or in anger, we will be working on a 2 warnings policy, the 3rd strike and your out of the clan (you must speak to the opposition manager through the msn chat if you want to make a bid on a player of theirs)

7. If you are going to miss a session then please try to tell me in advance. If you dont then we are working once again on the 2 warning policy, 3 absences without advance notice and your out of the clan

8. The timer will be set to 30 seconds except between 26th October and 30st October, 26th January and 30st January as these are major times during the game and will be set at 2 minutes, Deadline days will have no limit but you must continue as soon as you are done

9. Players who dont continue after being idle for 2 minutes will be kicked from the game during that session, you are welcome to rejoin once you are back at your computer and taking notice.

Ok thats the rules done with, ive tried to put them into as much detail as possible and i feel they are fair enough, if you dont agree then simply dont join the clan. a little note on rule 2 and rule 7, (Rule 2) i will give you information on how your club will be randomly picked once you have joined the clan, (Rule 7) it is inevitable that any player in the clan will be absent at least once during there time in the clan as i have experienced this, so if i am absent myself, (unfortunately) the session cant go ahead for that day, however i will post in advance where possible the reason which will be posted in the news section of our website.

Admin: I will be the only admin of the clan as in my previous clan when people were trusted to be an admin, it ended up causing problems, the major problem was someone cheated.

Session Times: Monday 8pm till 12pm, Wednesday 8pm till 12pm, (SOMETIMES) Sunday 7pm till 1am

These times may vary so make sure you do check the website in advance of a session to make sure you on time and not early or late (lateness isnt punished incase your wondering)

Lastly i do have big commitments such as University and my girlfriend, but i will try my best to run this clan as smoothly as i can (and i hope you will show the same commitment to the clan as i will)

The website is currently unavailable so email will be your only option atm to join the clan but i hope to have the website up and running shortly, Thanks

ah my apologies for not reading properly and thanks for directing me, this is my first time creating my own clan as my previous clan was created 1 year before i started in it, i initially thought you were supposed to advertise your clan AND make your thread, but now i know you can only advertise it, sorry

Dear FMO´er

Welcome to the FM Online Forum

We understand you want to get your FM Online experience underway as quickly as possible but we do have some ground rules within our forum, so here is a quick overview which should help you get going.

Please dont forget to take some time out and read our forum thoroughly, there is plenty to help you with just the click of a button!

Your new and you dont quite know where to start? Then I would recommend reading the FMO Basics thread, this guide will tell you exactly what it says, the basics to getting a game of FM going online. Click Here to View the FMO Basics Thread

You´ve read the FMO Basics but your still stuck? Best use our easy to use Help Thread, everything can be asked in here, even if its never been asked before, dont be afraid! The moderation team and the regulars of the forum will try and answer your questions when we can!Click Here to View the Help Thread

Once you got up and running you will either be hosting a game yourself or be wanting to join one, well we cater for everyone, each of the following threads has an easy form to follow:

Short Term Game Thread - This one is used if your looking for a "kick about" Click Here to View the Short Term Game Thread

Available Player Thread - Within this thread your opening yourself up for everyone who needs players to say you want a game and your serious about wanting to play in a game regularly. Click Here to View the Available Player Thread

Clan Advertiser - You´ve decided to create your own clan but need players, then post in this thread to tell fellow potential players that you need them! Click Here to View the Clan Advertiser Thread

Of course once your up and away it may still happen that in your clan thread you make the odd mistake here and there and need some corrections or have a special request, herefore you can use the Mods Request Thread, we will take a look and see what we can do for you! Click Here to View the MODS Request Thread

If you want to interact with some of the forum regulars then you can also visit the FMO Off Topic Thread, anything goes here, well as long as its not FMO! Click Here to View the FMO Off Topic Forum Thread

That should get you started, if you have anymore questions or requests then follow the links above and ask away!

Please adhere to FMO and SI Games Forum rules at all times!

Good Luck and lots of fun with your FMO Experience!

Archived